4 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Road, Tuebrook, Liverpool
Sold STC £140,000
- L13 Postcode
- Beautifully presented
- Four bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with heated flooring
- Nearby amenities
Welcomed via an inviting entrance hall, there is a significantly sized lounge, dining area with multi fuel fireplace and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three great sized bedrooms with a further double bedroom on the second floor. This home also boasts a LUXURY bathroom with heated flooring.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this STUNNING four bedroom terraced home on Windsor Road, L13. This beautifully presented family home has been maintained to a high standard throughout and offers plentiful living space throughout. Welcomed via an inviting entrance hall, there is a significantly sized lounge, dining area with multi fuel fireplace and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three great sized bedrooms with a further double bedroom on the second floor. This home also boasts a LUXURY bathroom with stylish freestanding bath and underfloor heating. Externally there are front and rear gardens. This home has the potential to be a perfect family home and is placed nearby an array of nearby amenities. Viewing is a must to experience what is on offer.
Door to the front with stained glass inset, single glazed window to the front, radiator, coving, hardwood flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" into recess x 16' 6" into bay ( 4.65m into recess x 5.03m into bay )
Four double glazed windows to the front, gas fireplace, radiator, ceiling rose, coving.
Dining Room 13' x 13' 2" into recess ( 3.96m x 4.01m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, multi fuel fireplace, coving, storage cupboard, hardwood floor, door to the rear.
Kitchen 5' 11" x 12' 5" ( 1.80m x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, airing cupboard, stairs rising to bedroom four.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 16' 9" into bay ( 4.67m max x 5.11m into bay )
Four double glazed windows to the front, radiator, picture rail, skirting boards, coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' 5" max x 13' 5" ( 4.70m max x 4.09m )
Located on the second floor.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 9' 11" max ( 2.01m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, free standing bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, full tiling, spot lights, heated flooring, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39336402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.