1 bedroom bungalow for saleWillow Lane, The Elms, Torksey, Lincolnshire, LN1
- Award Winning Development
- Immaculate Well Presented Park Home
- 1 Bedroom, Kitchen Diner & Lounge
- Parking & Well Maintained Garden
- Gas C/H & UPVC
- Storge Shed & Utility Room
Situated on an Award Winning Development, this immaculate park home occupies a pleasant plot in a cul-de-sac position. The Elms is a private estate which includes ten acres of protected parklands, three lakes, and beautiful landscapes. There is also the additional benefit of twenty four hour security, motor home and caravan area, private canal mooring and fishing. The property itself offers modern living accommodation to comprise of Inner Hallway, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Bedroom and Shower Room. Outside there are well presented gardens to the front, off street parking, Utility Room and Storage Area to the rear and paved seating area and lawned garden to the side. Viewing of the property is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 16'6 x 14'1 -
Reception 1 - 13'9 x 13'9 Lounge -
Kitchen - 13'8 x 9'6 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11490745A_759914907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.