2 bedroom flat for saleCromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7
- Recently refurbished two bedroom flat
- Spaciously arranged on the lower ground floor
- Light and beautifully presented accommodation
- Both bedrooms feature en suite facilities
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Triple glazed windows and Large patio extending to 23'
- Located on the South Kensington and Knightsbridge boarder
- Ideal for end users or investors
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally located opposite the Natural History Museum, this is a stunning and immaculate condition two bedroom flat featuring a wealth of natural light, en suite facilities and an amazing patio garden.
Brompton Lodge is well located opposite the impressive Natural History and Victoria and Albert museums while the world famous Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 968605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.