3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorcester Road, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Large rear garden
- Glazed conservatory
- Good size bedrooms
- Parking to front
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If diy is not your thing and you want a home that you can move straight into then this is the home for you. The size will amaze you, as soon as you open the door into the porch and you are welcomed by a generous sized lounge ideal for relaxing after a long hard day’s work.While you’re cooking dinner in this lovely kitchen the rest of the family can be sitting around the table in the dining area and catch up on the day’s events. When the weekend arrives and the sun is shining returns head into the back garden which is a brilliant size for letting the children run wild and play in and why not even invite all the family over and rustle up a scrumptious barbecue. The conservatory gives you that extra reception room to use how you see fit and if you have a car in your family then there is also parking to the front of the home.This is a good size home and absolutely ideal for someone who already has children of if you’re looking for you first home to start your own family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 18'11 x 13'2 (5.77m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'11 x 10'1 (5.77m x 3.08m)
- Conservatory: 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'2 (3.63m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'5 (3.51m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 8'4 (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39348576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13151507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.