Office for sale8 CROFT COURT, PLUMPTON CLOSE, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
1,884 sq. ft.
- 1,884 sq ft (175 sq m)
- FLEXIBLE TERMS AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
- SPACIOUS MODERN OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED ON PRESTIGIOUS WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- 4 CAR PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
- CLOSE TO M55 MOTORWAY
- ACCOMMODATION APPROX NIA 1884 SQ FT
This office building is situated in Whitehills Business Park, providing ease of commuting to junction 4 of the M55. The M55 provides access to the M6 motorway allowing ease of commuting throughout North West England and the motorway network beyond. The development itself is accessed off a major roundabout off which B&Q warehouse and Premier Inn Hotel are situated. Commuting options are also available to the surrounding towns and villages of Blackpool, St Annes and Lytham. Whitehills Business Park is an emerging commercial site that is occupied by numerous established local businesses and home to national retailers such as Car Dealerships including BMW and Honda. The site offers a selection of office and industrial space.
2 Storey office accommodation
Double Glazed Windows
Gas Central Heating
Glazed feature bay at first floor level
Allocated Car Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39348657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4989FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.