4 bedroom detached house for saleWebster Close, Maidenhead
Sold STC £580,000
- QUIET LOCATION
- EXTENDED, WITH FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- CLOSE TO OUTSTANDING LOCAL SCHOOL
- GREAT REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
This larger than average family home situated in the Altwood area is spacious throughout, with a great rear garden. The property has further potential and is a must view.
Entrance Porch 10' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.68m )
Door to porch, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 23' x 13' 3" ( 7.01m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
Third Reception Room 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen, Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, sink drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, four ring Neff electric hob, Neff electric double oven and grill.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, built-in wardrobe, loft access.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" Into wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 4.93m Into wardrobes x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
En Suite 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., part tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" max x 8' 1" ( 3.23m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c.
Beautifully presented front garden with pathway to front door and well manicured lawn with several trees.
A large south easterly facing rear garden, with patio area then steps leading up to large lawn, side access to garage.
Up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading, prior to the Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane, signposted Cox Green and Woodlands Park. Turn left into Altwood Road, first right into Bannard Road and left into Webster Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39354477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.