3 bedroom character property for saleMain Road, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
Sold STC £250,000
- Three Bedroomed Character Cottage
- Delightful Village Location
- Downstairs Bedroom with En-Suite
- Gardens and Vehicle Parking
- Internal Inspection Recommended
THREE bedroomed cottage offered for sale WITH NO UPWARDS CHAIN. Outside there are gardens to the front and side of the property as well as vehicle parking. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Three bedroomed cottage offered for sale WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN situated in a delightful village location. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Store Room, downstairs Shower Room, Bedroom with En-Suite wc to the ground floor and two double Bedrooms and four piece bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and side of the property as well as vehicle parking. The property has double glazing and gas central heating and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
With door to front, double glazed window to either side, tiled flooring and door leading to Inner Hall.
With stairs off to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to front, exposed beams, laminate floor and log burner set into brick fireplace with tiled hearth.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.91m )
With double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, beams to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard with light and laminate flooring and feature open fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth.
Downstairs Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.86m )
With tiled flooring, double glazed windows to front and side, radiator and beam to ceiling.
Comprising two piece suite with hand wash basin with tiled walls and wc, access to loft space above, window and extractor.
Downstairs Shower Room
With shower in cubicle, tiled floor and extractor.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 13' 2" ( 2.69m x 4.01m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, double glazed windows to side and rear, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, radiator and beam to ceiling.
With door to rear, which leads to small slabbed yard and passage leads to side entrance/Utility.
Utility 14' 11" x 9' 3" maximum into recess ( 4.55m x 2.82m maximum into recess )
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, Butler sink, stable door to outside, quarry tiled floor and tiled splashbacks, boiler, beams, double glazed window to side, access to loft space above and door leading to Store Room.
Store Room 10' 7" x 5' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.68m )
With radiator, two double glazed windows to side, quarry tiled floor and window to front and additional wc with two piece suite comprising wc, hand wash basin, window and quarry tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.71m )
With laminate floor, feature cast iron style fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front and side and exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to front, exposed beams, laminate floor, fitted cupboard and feature cast iron style fireplace.
Bathroom 10' 11" x 9' maximum ( 3.33m x 2.74m maximum )
With double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, fitted shelved cupboard, four piece suite comprising hand wash basin, wc, bath and separate shower in cubicle, part tiled walls/splashbacks and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with borders, there is a fenced front boundary beyond lawn. To the side of the property there is a brick outbuilding and space for parking for caravan or car and path access to the front. There is an additional parking bay to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39355524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.