3 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Lane, Cooksbridge, Lewes
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Secluded Village Location
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- 23' Timber Outbuilding
- Garage and Ample Parking
- Refitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Multi Fuel burning Stove
- Exposed Timber Flooring
Fox and Sons are delighted to be able to offer, in our opinion, this impressive and extended modern detached family home which has been much improved by the current owners and is ideally situated for easy access to sought after Hamsey Primary school, Cooksbridge railway station and Lewes.
In our opinion a well presented and spacious detached family home which enjoys a quiet and tucked away situation off this country lane offering well arranged light and airy accommodation which has been extended and much improved by the current owners yet still retains further potential to extend - subject to the necessary planning and consent. The property enjoys a secluded South facing rear garden with lawn, greenhouse, vegetable patch and two timber outbuildings providing scope for conversion.
Carriage driveway which surrounds the cottage style front garden and centre focal Cherry blossom tree. Timber gate to front with timber fencing to side. Garage to side and off road parking for numerous vehicles. Outside oil fired boiler, two outside lights and glazed timber framed door into:
Entrance Porch 4' 3" x 8' 6" ( 1.30m x 2.59m )
Door to front and window to side. Quarry tiled floor and space for coats and shoes. Further obscured timber framed door with full height side panel into:
Stairs ascending to first floor landing, radiator, coved ceiling and exposed timber floorboards. Door into:
Study/third Reception Room 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double-glazed window to front with fitted venetian blind. Coved ceiling and radiator.
Sitting Room 17' 6" x 11' 8" Max ( 5.33m x 3.56m Max )
Double-glazed sliding patio door onto garden. Under stair storage cupboard with shelving. Radiator, coved ceiling, multi fuel burning stove with tiled hearth and exposed timber floorboards leading through glazed timber framed door into:
Kitchen Dining Area
Dining Area 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Double-glazed sliding patio door onto garden. Radiator, coved ceiling and opening through to:
Kitchen Area 6' 6" x 16' ( 1.98m x 4.88m )
Double-glazed window to rear overlooking garden with fitted venetian blind. Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units to include cupboards, shelving, pot drawer, integrated dishwasher and eye level electric double oven. Granite worktops extend to incorporate single bowl stainless steel under-mounted sink with mixer tap and four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor over. Part tiled splashback, inset downlighters, space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer. Internal door through to garage and further door through to:
Utility Room 4' 11" x 7' ( 1.50m x 2.13m )
Double-glazed door and window to front. Radiator. Matching wall and base units with solid wood block work surface incorporating an under mounted "Butler" sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Garage 19' x 9' 2" ( 5.79m x 2.79m )
Up and over door to front. Power and lighting. Wall mounted cupboards and a range of further storage with space and plumbing for tumble dryer. Door offering access onto:
Predominately laid to lawn retained with railway sleepers. Split level planting with soil borders housing a variety of established plants, shrubs and fruit trees. Paved patio area with timber built shed with windows to front and side and covered log store. Oil storage tank, outside cylinder gas connection, water tap, greenhouse and vegetable patch and further door into:
Timber Outbuilding 23' 5" x 10' 10" ( 7.14m x 3.30m )
Double-glazed windows to front side and rear.
First Floor Landing
Double-glazed window to side with fitted venetian blind.
Master Bedroom 17' 10" Up to built in wardrobes x 12' 10" ( 5.44m Up to built in wardrobes x 3.91m )
Two double-glazed windows to rear overlooking rear garden. Coved ceiling with fan light, exposed timber floorboards and radiator. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelving. Door leading through to:
En Suite 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Obscured double-glazed window to front with fitted venetian blind. Corner Jacuzzi bath, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and walk in shower with thermostat shower and fully tiled surround
Bedroom Two 8' 7" Max x 12' 10" ( 2.62m Max x 3.91m )
Double-glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden. Radiator, coved ceiling and exposed timber floor boards. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.18m )
Double-glazed window to front. Radiator, exposed timber floorboards and coved ceiling.
Family Bathroom 8' 5" Max x 6' 6" ( 2.57m Max x 1.98m )
Obscured double-glazed window to front with fitted venetian blind. Three piece bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c and paneled bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment. Part tiled surround and directional spot light on track.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39357984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.