2 bedroom maisonette for saleStaindale Drive, Nottingham
Guide Price £85,000
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy
Offered to the market as an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor is this extended two bedroomed ground floor flat. The property is well presented throughout and offers two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, garage and off road parking.
Guide price of £85,000 - £95,000. This ground floor flat would make a perfect opportunity for any first time buyer, buy to let investor or anybody looking to downsize to this well presented property situated in a convenient area. The property briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, off road parking and garage. This two bedroomed flat is situated in a convenient area offering access to local transport links to Nottingham City Centre, Queens Medical Centre and surrounding areas. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Leads into the lounge.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, television point and gas feature fire place.
Dining Room 8' 10" Max x 19' ( 2.69m Max x 5.79m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, double glazed patio doors giving access to rear garden and gas feature fire place.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 8' 8" ( 1.96m x 2.64m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls, space for gas hob and space for fridge freezer,
With shelving and plumbing for washing machine.
With additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' Max ( 3.91m x 3.05m Max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 3" Plus Alcove ( 2.84m x 2.21m Plus Alcove )
With double glazed window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps with overhead electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden with decking area suitable for outdoor furniture and gives access to off road parking.
With up and over doors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39361035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.