5 bedroom detached house for saleFarr Hall Drive, Lower Heswall, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £735,000
- Impressive Three Double Bedroom Dormer Style Detached Home
- Purpose Built Self Contained One Bedroom Detached Annexe
- Beautifully Appointed and Well Planned Living Accommodation
- Lounge Diner, Sitting Room, Study and High Quality Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms, Four Piece En Suite and Shower Room
- Ample Off Road Parking and Extensive Lawned Gardens with Views
- Benefiting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended to Appreciate this Lovely Home
Impressive three double bedroom detached dormer style home with the added benefit of purpose built one bedroom annex. Offered for sale with no onward chain and situated in the highly desirable area of Lower Heswall this home offers well planned and presented living space. In brief the accommodation comprises a hallway, spacious lounge diner with feature electric stove, study, sitting room and a high quality fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with modern four piece en suite bathroom, second bedroom, shower room and bedroom three is on the second floor. Formerly a detached garage you now have a one bedroom annexe which comprises a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, ample off road parking and extensive lawned gardens with lovely views. A closer inspection is essential to fully appreciate this home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5779227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.