3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePitty Beck View, Allerton, Bradford, BD15
Under Offer £99,950
- MODERN DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED RETIREMENT BUNGALOW
- SITUATED WITHIN THIS SOUGHT AFTER GATED RETIREMENT COMPLEX FOR THE OVER 55's
- COVENIENT LOCALITY AND WELL PLACED FOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR & CEILING HEATING SYSTEM AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMPRISES BRIEFLY: ENTRANCE CONSERVATORY, OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH FITTED KITCHEN AREA, INNER HALLWAY, GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM AND ADAPTED SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH STORAGE, BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND FURTHER OCCASIONAL BEDROOM/STUDY/DRESSING ROOM
- EXTERNALLY THE PROPERTY HAS A LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN FRONTAGE AND PAVED AREA TO THE REAR
- THE DEVELOPEMENT IS COVERED BY 24 HOURS A DAY BY A ONSITE WARDEN AND SECURITY STAFF
- EARLY ENQUIRY AND VIEWING RECOMMENDED
We are pleased to offer for sale this modern deceptively spacious two/three bedroom semi-detached property situated within this exclusive gated retirement development for the over 55's. The site is warden monitored for security 24 hours a day. Located on the outskirts of Bradford and well placed for a range of amenities including transport links and localised shops. The accommodation offers an electric underfloor & ceiling heating and upvc double glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance conservatory, open plan living room with fitted kitchen. Inner hallway, ground floor bedroom and adapted shower room. first floor spacious landing area with storage. Further bedroom with en-suite shower room, occasional bedroom/study/dressing room. Externally the property has manageable sized gardens to the front and rear. Early enquiry and viewing essential to appreciate.
To the Ground Floor:
2.84m x 2.47m (9'4" x 8'2")
being double glazed in a upvc frame, tiled flooring. Access to:
Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen Area
5.97m x 4.81m reducing to 4.19m (19'7" x 15'9" reducing to 13'9")
with feature fitted fireplace surround with electric fire.
Kitchen area comprising of a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces, tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated stainless steel finish electric oven, electric ceramic hob and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a single fridge freezer.
with useful under stair storage cupboard, fitted Acorn Remote controlled stair lift (if not required the vendors will arrange removal)
Ground Floor Bedroom
3.43m x 3.31m maximum (11'3" x 10'10")
with fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, high level storage cupboards and display unit.
Ground Floor Shower Room
large adapted step-in shower enclosure with fitted grab handles. Low level w.c. and wash hand basin with concealed plumbing and built-in vanity cupboards. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the First Floor:-
spacious landing area with dormer window to the rear and two useful eaves storage cupboards.
3.88m x 2.38m plus window recess (12'9" x 7'10")
En-suite Shower Room
with three piece white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls and tiled flooring and built-in storage cupboards and drawers.
Occasional Bedroom/Study/Dressing Room
2.19m x 1.78m maximum (7'3" x 5'10")
with double glazed velux window and fitted hanging rail, laminate floor covering.
The property has garden areas to the front and rear being of a manageable size for ease of maintenance, enclosed by wrought iron fencing with pedestrian gates, tarmacadam pathways. gravelled and paved areas. In addition there are external handrails.
The property is subject to the remainder of a 999 year lease and a monthly service charge of £160 is payable. This to include, window cleaning, bin collection, buildings insurance, communal gardening and 24 hour warden. The annual ground rent is £50. The property has wider internal doorways to facilitate a wheelchair user.
Leaving Bradford City Centre, continue on Thornton Road for some distance continuing through the junction at Whetley Lane and passed Morrison's Supermarket. Continue through the junction at Four Lane Ends. Proceed again for some distance towards Thornton watching out for the right hand turn into Bell Dene Road. Proceed to the mini roundabout turning left into Willow Bank Retirement Complex where Pitty Beck View is situated on the right hand side. The property is identified by our 'For Sale Board'.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G00802-t-402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.