1 bedroom flat for sale22, Bankhall Street, Second Floor Flat, Southside, Glasgow, G428JR
- *** INCOME PRODUCING TENANTED INVESTMENT FLAT *** Well Presented 1 Bedroom Tenanted Traditional Tenement Flat Situated in a Refurbished Building Located within a Popular Residential Area of Glasgows'
- SALES EVIDENCE: 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £67,000, 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £65,000, 28 Bankhall Street SOLD £70,000, 18 Bankhall Street SOLD £95,000, 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £80,000, 18 Bankhall Street
- Property Benefits from Secure Close Entry System, Attractively Maintained and Professionally Managed Communal Close, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage and Communal Garden/Drying Area
- Currently Tenanted with the Current Rent Passing £375 per Month (£4,500 per Annum) on a 6 Month Short Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Ideally Located within Glasgows' Ever Popular Southside for Access to All Amenities on Cathcart Road and Victoria Road with Superb Transport Links to Glasgow City Centre and Beyond
Full descriptionWell located 1 bedroom traditional tenement flat situated in a refurbished building located within a popular residential pocket of Glasgows' ever popular Southside. Accommodation Comprises; Reception Hallway, Spacious Lounge, Galley Style Kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, Double Sized Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from Secure Close Entry System, Attractively Maintained and Professionally Managed Communal Close, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage and Communal Garden/Drying Area to the Rear. SALES EVIDENCE: 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £67,000, 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £65,000, 28 Bankhall Street SOLD £70,000, 18 Bankhall Street SOLD £95,000, 22 Bankhall Street SOLD £80,000, 18 Bankhall Street SOLD £72,000. Currently Tenanted with the Current Rent Passing £375 per Month (£4,500 per Annum) on a 6 Month Short Assured Tenancy Agreement. Super tenant demand from students at Langside College, Glasgow Nautical College, Glasgow Caledonian University & employees of the New Victoria Infirmary Hospital. There are two local train stations within half a mile (Pollokshields West and Queen?s Park) and a wide selection of bus services along Pollokshaws Road. The M77/M8 motorway network is available within two miles. The Victoria Infirmary and Langside College are within one mile and popular Queens Park is adjacent. Sale; 28 Bankhall Street (G/L) sold £100,000. Recommended investment purchase in comprehensively refurbished tenement building. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.