Land for sale, Land at Fullerton Place, Patna, KA67NN
- LARGE SITE 0.5 Acres with planning permission granted for 6 Residential Dwelling Houses. Plans include: 4 x 4 BED DETCHED VILLAS and 2 x 3 BED BETACHED VILLAS. NOTE; This site was sold historically fo
- The site is identified as a residential development opportunity site in the Adopted East Ayrshire Local Plan & benefits from planning permission for 6 DWELLINGS HOUSES. Building Warrant: 14/00026/EREc
- Super Residential Development Opportunity *** Planning consent for 6 houses granted in 2014 (planning approval: 5 years). Town centre site rarely available for auction with FPP. Identified as a reside
- Rare opportunity to buy a large piece of land zoned residential in local plan. The area is popular with residents, commuters and tourists with attractions including the Doon Valley narrow gauge railwa
- *** Spectacular scenic views around. The River Doon in the heart of Burns Country is one of the most popular fishing rivers in south-west Scotland with salmon and trout fishing in many areas. Fullerto
Full descriptionResidential Development Opportunity at Discounted Price. SURVEYORS VALUATION £75,000 (2013). The substantial site is situated within an established residential area in Patna approx. 7 miles south west of Ayr. LARGE SITE 0.5 Acres with planning permission granted for 6 Residential Dwelling Houses. Plans include: 4 x 4 BED DETCHED VILLAS and 2 x 3 BED BETACHED VILLAS. NOTE; This site was sold historically for £150,000 June 2006. SURVEYORS VALUATION £75,000. The site area is 0.2 Ha (0.5 Acre) approx. The site is bounded to the south by the small War Memorial. The access road to the cemetery and property beyond runs along the eastern boundary. The site is covered in rough grass and is entirely surrounded by a fence. Could form spectacular new houses with stunning views subject consents. ***Spectacular scenic views around.*** The River Doon in the heart of Burns Country is one of the most popular fishing rivers in south-west Scotland with salmon and trout fishing in many areas. The area is popular with residents, commuters and tourists with attractions including the Doon Valley narrow gauge railway. Centrally placed site: Ayr 7 miles approx, Glasgow 50 minutes, Kilmarnock 30 minutes circa. SURVEYORS VALUATION £75,000 (2013) Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 326315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.