2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLimbreck Court, Bentley, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £90,000 - £100,000
- Two Bedroom, Semi-Detached
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Rear & side Gardens, Off Road Parking
- Views Of Bentley Park To The Rear
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000. Are you looking for your first home? This is a well presented family home which comprises of front and rear gardens with views over Bentley Park to the rear.
This well presented, two bedroom, semi-detached home has views to the rear of Bentley Park and must be viewed, the property is ideal for a first time buyer.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 7" including the stairs ( 4.04m x 3.53m including the stairs )
Having a front facing sealed unit door and a front facing double glazed window, there is a central heating radiator, laminate floor and spindle staircase which rises to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen 11' 7" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.53m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed patio doors which give access to the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, coordinating worksurfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is complimentary tiling, a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, a central heating radiator and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Having a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the park.
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobe providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 6' 8" ( 3.43m max x 2.03m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate floor.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with driveway providing off road parking. To the rear and side of the property is an enclosed garden with patio areas, lawn and open views over Bentley Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39405045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.