5 bedroom detached house for saleMereside Gardens, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 7SB
- Detached Five Bedroom Home
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Sought After Location
- Two Receptions Plus Study
- Family Dining Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gardens front & Rear, Garage
We are delighted to offer this SPACIOUS and FLEXIBLE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED property located in a highly sought after location close to local schools, parks, playing fields and central village amenities. Set in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, the property offers two good sized reception rooms in addition to a family dining kitchen with sliding doors opening to the conservatory and overlooking the rear garden and patio area. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master having a dressing room, study and en-suite in addition to the family bathroom. There is a further spacious bedroom located on the second floor. The property benefits from gas central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout. There is an integral garage and long, block paved driveway, providing parking for several vehicles. An early inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the flexible and versatile accommodation provided.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.