3 bedroom detached house for saleFoxen Croft, Lundwood, BARNSLEY
Guide Price £150,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Off street parking & garage
- £150,000 - £160,000
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000 Situated on this popular developement in a enviable end plot position is this spacious, 3 bedroomed detached family home, with integral garage and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Situated on this popular developement in a enviable end plot position is this spacious, 3 bedroomed detached family home, with integral garage and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom. An early internal inspection is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
With a courtesy door to the garage, radiator and a front facing double glazed window. A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.09m max x 4.45m max )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed patio doors to the garden, fireplace housing the gas fire, radiator and French style doors leading through to the dining kitchen.
Kitchen 21' 6" x 7' 11" ( 6.55m x 2.41m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, sink and drainer, integral fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob, tiling to the floor, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splash back and a front facing double glazed window. There is a staircase rising to the second floor.
Second Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 5" ( 4.39m max x 3.48m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radaitor, telephone and TV points.
Having a front facing double glazed window, extractor fan, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator and downlights.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.58m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' ( 1.98m x 2.44m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a radiator, extractor fan, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to to the walls and downlights.
With power and light.
The property has a driveway leading to the integral garage, off street parking and a large garden space with views over the surrounding area.
Proceed out of Barnsley along the A628 Pontefract Road, continue past Oakwell Football ground to the roundabout at Cundy Cross, take the 2nd exit into Lundwood and continue past the shops. At the brow of the hill turn left onto Wilson Grove and continue onto Foxen Croft where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39410952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.