4 bedroom detached house for saleGotsfield Close, Acton, Sudbury
Sold STC £285,000
- Four Bedrooms In All
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room
- Three Receptions
- Garage & Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR LOCATION - This four bedroom property benefits from one ground floor bedroom and shower room with three further bedrooms on the first floor with use of a family bathroom. There are a further three receptions and garage and parking to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into large entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.78m )
Decorative fireplace with wooden mantle and inset gas fire, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.26m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Study 7' 1" x 5' ( 2.16m x 1.52m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w/c, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Radiator, sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to two sides with double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.30m )
Range of fitted bedroom furniture including built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 11" max ( 3.15m x 2.41m max )
Radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising P shaped panel bath with shower over and glass screen, modern vanity wash hand basin with storage below, heated towel rail, fully tiled, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, radiator, double glazed window.
Outside The Property
The front of the property is laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front entrance door and further pathway leading to the side of the property providing gated pedestrian access to the rear. There are mature hedges to boundaries and shrub beds.
The rear garden has a block paved driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a carport with access to a single garage with up and over door. The remainder of the rear garden is laid to lawn with mature hedging and pathway giving access to the conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39412062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.