3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRandall Close, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough
- Great Location
- Three Storey
- Good Condition
- Family Home
- Off Road Parking & Garage
This three bedroom three storey semi detached home in breif comprises of cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, to the first floor there are two bedrooms & family bathroom and on the second floor is the master bedroom with ensuite. The property has a good size rear garden and off road parking with a garage.
Obscure double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs rising, doors to w.c, lounge & kitchen.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level w.c, wash hand basin with splashback tiling, radiator.
Lounge: 14' 6" min x 12' 7" ( 4.42m min x 3.84m )
Two double glazed window to rear, telephone and tv points, radiator, coving, double glazed french doors into garden.
Kitchen: 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half stainless steel bowl, sink/drainer, gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs rising from entrance hall, storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms 2 & 3 and family bathroom, further stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom Two: 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level w.c, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled.
Second Floor Landing:
Stairs rising from first floor landing, velux window and door to Master Bedroom.
Master Bedroom: 10' 7" min x 10' 6" min ( 3.23m min x 3.20m min )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv points, door to ensuite.
Double glazed velux window to rear, low level w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39412926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.