4 bedroom detached house for saleSpire View, Quarrington, NG34
- Modern Detached Property
- Desirable Location
- 4 Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Bathroom, Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Viewing Highly Advised
- EPC Rating C
This well-presented modern detached family home was built by Chartdale Homes in the popular residential location of Quarrington village on the outskirts of Sleaford. The spacious living accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, four good sized Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room to Master and separate Family Bathroom. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside are ample parking areas leading to detached double garage and south facing enclosed gardens to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended early on to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39417078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR110391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.