2 bedroom park home for saleThe Reddings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 6RR
- 32x17 Homeseeker Langdale Available OCT
- Two Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Good Sized Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- Part Exchange Available - No Stamp Duty!
32x17 Homeseeker Langdale Available October 2016 - Two Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Good Sized Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - Part Exchange Available - No Stamp Duty!
This fantastic new park home will be delivered to the park late 2016. Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms with fitted furniture, family bathroom complete with 3pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge, fully furnished throughout to compliment the internal design of the home.
Situated in The Reddings area of Cheltenham, this park is close enough to the town centre to make use of the amenities but still in a peaceful location. There are bus stops on the main road outside the park, which have regular buses into the centres of Cheltenham and Gloucester, where there are shops, theatres, bars and restaurants. Cheltenham and Gloucester also have good rail links to London and the rest of the UK.
There is plenty to do in the surrounding towns and cities. Cheltenham is home to the famous Cheltenham Racecourse, and Stratford-upon-Avon was the birthplace of Shakespeare, and therefore has plenty of tourist attractions. There are also festivals held throughout the year in Cheltenham, including festivals of music, literature, science and jazz. Gloucester is home to the famous Gloucester Cathedral, which has been the backdrop to many films, including Harry Potter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 314321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.