2 bedroom park home for saleOld Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 0ST
- 25x20 Omar Westfield Arriving Aug 2016
- Two Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Good Sized Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available
25x20 Omar Westfield Special Available August 2016 - Two Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Good Sized Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!!
This new Omar Westfield has been specifically designed to make the most of the plot and will be available in August 2016. Briefly comprising of the following, two bedrooms with fitted furniture, family bathroom with 3pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, dining room and a spacious lounge, fully furnished throughout complimenting the internal design of the home.
Located in the Golden Valley area of Cheltenham and is home to just 26 plots. The park sits off the B4063, which has a bus service which runs to both Cheltenham and Gloucester, making it easy to get around.
In Cheltenham there is a train station with good links to London and the UK, and Bristol Airport is only 1 hour from Cheltenham for those wishing to travel further afield.
There is plenty to do in the surrounding towns and cities. Cheltenham is home to the famous Cheltenham Racecourse, and Stratford-upon-Avon was the birthplace of Shakespeare, and therefore has plenty of tourist attractions. There are also festivals held throughout the year in Cheltenham, including festivals of music, literature, science and jazz. Gloucester is home to the famous Gloucester Cathedral, which has been the backdrop to many films, including Harry Potter.
* Pitch Fee: £165.22 p.m.
* Council Tax: £940.12 p.a.
* Age: Over 45
* Pets: 1 dog, 1 cat and any house pets, which will not cause a nuisance to other residents.
* Gas: LPG bottles
* Plots: 26
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 305839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.