2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBunting Street, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- End of Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Walking Distance to Queens Medical Centre and Nottingham University
Offered to the market as perfect investment opportunity is this two bedroomed end of terrace property situated in a convenient location. The property offers two bedrooms, off road parking for multiple cars and is within close walking distance to Queens Medical Centre and Nottingham University.
Guide price of £110,000 - £120,000. IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT! Buy now to avoid stamp duty increases. Offered to the market with no upward chain is this two bedroomed end of terraced property situated in a convenient location. The property is a conveniently located within walking distance to Queens Medical Centre and Nottingham University making this an ideal purchase for any buy to let investor looking to acquire a property that is in a high demand location. The property offers two bedrooms, one reception room and off road parking for multiple cars. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Door leading in from the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 8" Max ( 3.56m x 4.17m Max )
Single glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and gas feature fire place.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.26m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, single glazed window to rear, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator and door giving access to additional storage.
Accessed via the entrance hall with single glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 10' x 13' 6" Max ( 3.05m x 4.11m Max )
Single glazed window, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 10' 4" Max ( 2.54m x 3.15m Max )
Single glazed window and additional storage cupboard.
Double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front, rear and side of the property is an enclosed garden with off road parking for multiple cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39423342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.