1 bedroom flat for saleNightingale Road, Southsea
Offers in Excess of
- Newly extended lease
- Top floor one bedroom flat
- Well presented
- Minutes from the seafront
- No forward chain
- Central location
- Tenant in situ
With a NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE and CURRENTLY LET FOR £700PCM FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS this spacious top floor one bedroom flat, presented in fantastic order is only moments away from the seafront and the hustle and bustle of Palmerston Road. Benefiting from a large reception area, fitted kitchen...
With a NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE and CURRENTLY LET FOR £700PCM FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS this spacious top floor one bedroom flat, presented in fantastic order is only moments away from the seafront and the hustle and bustle of Palmerston Road. Benefiting from a large reception area, fitted kitchen and bathroom and having no forward chain, this property will be very popular with new or existing investors so please call now to view!
Doors to bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.81m )
Coved ceiling, two single glazed windows to front elevation, radiator and arch to dining room.
Dining Room 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Coved ceiling, radiator and arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Coved ceiling, single glazed window to front elevation, sink drainer unit, integrated gas hob with hood over, integrated oven, space for washing machine, fitted kitchen and work surfaces.
Spotlighting, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Coved ceiling, single glazed window to rear elevation, fitted cupboard and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39427050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.