3 bedroom flat for saleCashmere House, 37 Leman Street, Goodmans Fields, London E1
- 1773sq.ft (164.7sq.m)
- 14th Floor (With Lift) of 20 Floors
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Luxury Bathrooms (2 En-Suite)
- Triple Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen with Siemens Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- Panoramic Views of the London Skyline
- Comfort Cooling
- Juliette Style Balconies
- Secure Parking
A spacious 3 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 1773sq.ft (164.7sq.m) in Cashmere House, part of Berkeley Homes popular Goodmans Fields development. This apartment has a triple aspect open plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows framing views of the London skyline and taking in some of the city’s most iconic buildings. There is an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), wood flooring, comfort cooling and good storage including built in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2. As a resident of this apartment you will have secure parking and the use of a 24 hour concierge as well as access to a leisure suite with a gym, spa and pool. There is an on-site Sainsbury’s but you are well located for access to local shops and restaurants as well as transport links including Aldgate East which is literally a few minutes’ walk away.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £5.31 psf per annum
Ground Rent: £700p.a
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26042564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.