3 bedroom bungalow for saleKing Alfred Drive, Didcot
Sold STC £425,000
- Immaculate town centre detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac position which has been extended by the current owners
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master
- Dining room over-looking the rear garden or potential fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen which leads to the delightful conservatory with tiled roof
- Landscaped rear garden with circular lawn and well stocked shrub and flower beds
- Large detached garage with gravel driveway providing ample off road parking
- Cavity wall insulation / Gas boiler with service contract / Insulated loft / Water meter
Full descriptionSituated in the popular town centre location of King Alfred Drive, in a cul-de-sac position, is this immaculate 3/4 bedroom bungalow. This well maintained property boasts a large dual aspect sitting room, modern kitchen, conservatory, dining room (potential 4th bedroom), three further well proportioned bedrooms, the family bathroom, and en-suite shower room. The pretty landscaped garden is well tended with a circular lawn, and a large detached garage sits to the side of the property whilst to the front the gravel driveway provides ample off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39427908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6293313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.