2 bedroom apartment for saleMarine Parade, Great Yarmouth
- Chain free first floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Beautifully renovated & refurbished
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Close to amenities
- Viewing recommended
IDEAL INVESTMENT/HOLIDAY HOME/FIRST TIME PURCHASE. A BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED & REFURBISHED 2 bedroom FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT enjoying superb uninterrupted BEACH & SEA VIEWS. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to all AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED & REFURBISHED 2 bedroom FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT enjoying superb uninterrupted BEACH & SEA VIEWS situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to all AMENITIES.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 17' 9" x 14' 8" into bay ( 5.41m x 4.47m into bay )
Single glazed bay window to front, single glazed French doors to balcony, fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer, space for washing machine, electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 2" max ( 3.91m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, original built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 6' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.01m )
Single glazed French doors to balcony with superb sea views.
Panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiling, electric heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
The photographs shown are for flat 4 and are only used as an example.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through the traffic lights, at the next lights turn left into St Nicholas Road, continue through next lights, turn right at the roundabout and continue onto Marine Parade and the property is situated on the right with access beside the Metropole restaurant.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39430098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.