4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Northrepps, Cromer
Sold STC £359,950
- The Paston - NEW BUILD Mid-Terraced House
- Spacious Interior + Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms - Two with En Suites
- High Specification + Stylish Fixtures/Fittings
- Generous Garden + Double Cart Lodge
This new build mid-terraced house is a staggering 1776 square foot providing a spacious interior on the exclusive Gallus Fields development! Boasting a large kitchen/diner, family room, lounge, & four bedrooms (two with en suites). With a generous garden, double cart lodge & separate parking space.
Gallus Fields is an exclusive development of just 41 homes built by Lovell Homes. This collection of two, three and four bedroom houses and bungalows are located in the tranquil and picturesque Norfolk village of Northrepps. These new homes are nestled within a cluster of quaint villages and close to the Victorian seaside town of Cromer, with its array of shops and amenities. Northrepps has a pre-school and primary school with a high ofsted rating, as well as a public house which also serves food. Local leisure activities include Cromer Golf Club, the Pavilion theatre, family friendly sandy beaches, spectacular local scenery on the North Norfolk coast for walking and other outdoor pursuits. Gallus Fields also has good transport links to the city of Norwich just 22.2 miles away.
Each Lovell home is built and designed to a high specification and features the latest stylish fixtures and fittings. The kitchen has integrated Bosch appliances including ovens, 5 ring gas hob, microwaves, fridge freezer and dishwasher. All bedrooms have TV points and homes are ready prepared with Sky TV and HD digital box. Early reservations will have the opportunity to personalise finishes including flooring, tiling, appliances, carpets and much more. The earlier the reservation is placed the more choice available to truly make the home your own.
In addition Lovell Homes have a 10 year NHBC warranty and are also available on the Help to Buy scheme giving buyers a range of purchase options.
Cloakroom 5' 4" x 4' 2" max ( 1.63m x 1.27m max )
Living Room 25' 8" x 12' ( 7.82m x 3.66m )
Family Room 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 12' 11" max ( 4.67m x 3.94m max )
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 4" max ( 2.16m x 1.93m max )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
En Suite 6' 9" x 6' 1" max ( 2.06m x 1.85m max )
Bedroom 2 13' max x 10' 1" ( 3.96m max x 3.07m )
En Suite 6' 9" max x 5' 5" ( 2.06m max x 1.65m )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 4 13' 11" x 7' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 6' 8" ( 2.36m max x 2.03m )
Double Cart Lodge
Total Home Area
Square foot of this property: 1776
10 Year NHBC Warranty
Choice of Moores Kitchen Units*
Soft Close Doors and Drawers
Choice of 40mm Square Edge Worktops*
1½ Bowl Stainless Sink
Chrome Echo Mixer Tap
Bosch Brushed Steel Single Electric Oven
Bosch Brushed Steel 5 Ring Gas Hob
Brushed Steel Splashback to Hob
Bosch Brushed Steel Chimney Hood
Bosch Brushed Steel Integrated Microwave
Bosch Integrated Fridge Freezer
Bosch Integrated Dishwasher
Mira Honesty Brassware
Chrome Towel-rail to Bathroom
Choice of Porcelanosa Tiling*
Mira Bath/Shower Mixer with Showerscreen
Mira Shower Enclosure
Mira Honesty Brassware
Choice of Porcelanosa Tiling*
Mira Agile EV Shower
Chrome Towel Rail
White Slimline Sockets and Switches
BT Points to Hallway, Lounge, Bedroom1, Smallest Bedroom and Downstairs Cupboard**
TV Point to Lounge and all Bedrooms
Outside Light to Front and Rear of Property
Sky TV with Satellite Dish and HD Digital Box
Fuse Spur for Fire in Lounge
Under Unit LED Lighting in Kitchen
Chrome Downlighters to Kitchen and Wet Rooms
Shaver Socket to En-Suite and Bathroom
Internal and Decoration -
Combination Boiler (to all plots except The Paston & The Morston which has Cylinder and Boiler)
Compact Thermostatic Radiators
Walls/Ceiling in White Emulsion
White Satinwood Finish to Internal Joinery
5 Panel Internal Doors in White Satinwood Finish
Choice of Hammonds Wardrobes to Bedroom 1*
Choice of vinyl Flooring to Kitchen and Wet Rooms*
Cream UPVC Windows (to all plots except The Morston which has Cream Timber Windows and Bi-fold Door)
Cream French or Bi-fold Door (except The Morston)
Turf/Soft Landscaping to Front Garden
Turfed Rear Garden
If a named product is unavailable an alternate product to the same standard will be used.
*Subject to build stage
**Excluding The Morston which does not have a downstairs cupboard
Prospective purchasers should be aware that the artists impressions are indicative, external features may vary. Measurements are builders measurements and are yet to be confirmed.
Please call our office on 01263 513764 for more information and to book a viewing!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.