3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoe Bar Road, Porthleven, Helston, Cornwall, TR13
- Stunning and sought after location
- Situated right on the sea front
- Ideal for holiday home or holiday let.
- Viewing is a must to avoid missing out
- Driveway and garage
- Beautiful open plan living accommodation with sea views
Window to side, window to front, under stairs Storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to bedrooms and bathroom:
Bedroom 1 3.87m (12'8") x 2.64m (8'8")
Window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, three double built in wardrobes:
Bedroom 2 3.68m (12'1") max x 2.64m (8'8")
Window to rear, fitted double single wardrobes with full-length mirrored sliding door, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling:
Bedroom 3 2.23m (7'4") max x 1.70m (5'7")
Window to rear, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite with vanity wash hand basin, shower area and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, window to side, tiled flooring.
Living area 9.02m (29'7") x 5.33m (17'6")
Window to rear, window to front, two windows to side, contemporary log burning stove, wooden flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling with spotlights, two double doors, French doors to garden, French doors to balcony. Space for table and chairs, fully fitted kitchen:
With breath taking sea and coastal views.
Driveway with parking leading to a garage.
Low maintenance with decking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39441261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.