Commercial Property for saleWellington Road, Rhyl
Opportunity to purchase an Established Hairdressing Business & Salon with First Floor Living Accommodation.
The premises are sited in a convenient location in a local parade of shops and is well equipped for use and briefly afford: Reception Area, Salon, Hallway with Toilet Off, Rear Treatment Room, Rear Kitchen Area and Garage/Store.
Ground Floor Salon -
Reception Area - 3.56m x 5.05m (11'8 x 16'7) - Radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed windows and door to exterior. Counter unit and cupboard with electric meter. Inset downlighters and spotlight fittings.
Salon - 5.87m x 5.18m (19'3 x 17') - Seven hairdressing stations each with wall mounted frameless mirror, counter shelf, foot rest and armchair. Adjacent power points. Two head washing basin with adjacent seats. Two radiators, power points, coved ceiling with inset down lighters and spotlight fittings. Hood drier.
Left Hand Hallway - Laminate flooring.
Toilet Off - Close couple W.C. Wash hand basin, laminate flooring and textured ceiling.
Rear Treatment Room - 2.21m x 2.84m (7'3 x 9'4) - Radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling with spotlight fitting. Wall mounted storage cupboards and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Door to
Rear Kitchen Area - 1.37m x 5.49m (4'6 x 18') - Formica topped work surfaces with twin stainless steel unit. Storage cupboards, power points and space for Tanning Unit. Door to
Garage/Store - 6.30m x 3.73m (20'8 x 12'3) - Metal up and over door and side personnel door. Electric power and light laid on.
Tenure - The Owner will consider leasing the salon for £7,950 PAX on an initial new 3 year lease on Internal repairing terms.
174A Wellington Road, Rhyl - External door leads to
Ground Floor Lobby - Stairs to
First Floor Landing - Radiator, laminate flooring and power points.
Lounge - 3.48m x 5.18m (11'5 x 17') - Radiator, three double glazed windows, laminate flooring and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.15m x 4.17m (10'4 x 13'8) - Fitted out with a range of modern base and wall mounted units along with formica topped work surfaces having stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Laminate flooring and double glazed window. Built in cupboard.
Bathroom - Contemporary three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple W.C. Triton shower control unit over bath, rail and curtain. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 2.79m x 4.22m (9'2 x 13'10) - Laminate flooring and double glazed window. Radiator and power points.
Directions - Proceed down High Street turning right onto Kinmel Street and bear right at the end onto Elwy Street. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Wellington Road, continue along and Number 174 will be found on the right hand side on the corner with Sandringham Avenue.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 12th January 2016.
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
9.The flat is currently let out at £390 pcm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26044477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.