4 bedroom town house for saleBilston Lane, WEDNESBURY, West Midlands
- Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Rear Garden
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
Brand new three storey town house located in an excellent location. This property briefly comprises of four bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/ dinning room, conservatory, cloakroom w.c, shower room and a family bathroom. Accommodating a rear garage and drive and an enclosed lawned garden. Benefitting from double glazing and central heating where specified. Energy Rating TBC.
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_4027759
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4027759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.