3 bedroom bungalow for saleRivendell, Canonbie, Dumfries and Galloway
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW SET IN RURAL LOCATION
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, FAMILY DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY, CONSERVATORY
- 3 BEDROOMS (ONE ENSUITE) FAMILY BATHROOM.
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING (EXCEPT UTILITY & CONSERVATORY)
- OFF STREET PARKING, GARDENS
- ENERGY RATING C
SPACIOUS and VERY WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom BUNGALOW situated in the popular border village of CANONBIE. The property has WELL DIMENSIONED rooms comprising briefly an Entrance Hall, Large Family Dining Kitchen with cosy wood burning stove, Utility Room, Spacious Living Room, Conservatory, Three good size Double Bedrooms with the master benefiting from an Ensuite Shower Room, Family Bathroom and also oil central heating (except conservatory and utility room), double glazing, gardens to the front and side and a rural aspect, wood stores and a shed to the rear. There is also a large drive for off street parking.
The village has access to a range of local amenities including a primary school, village shop and post office, doctors surgery, village hall, pub and play park, and a bus service to the nearby well regarded Bangholme Academy. It is also within easy commuting distance of Carlisle with the A7 very close by and a regular bus service to Carlisle and Edinburgh (with a stop within a very short walk). The surrounding area is excellent for outdoor pursuits with Newcastleton 7Staines Mountain Biking Trail nearby.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this WALK IN CONDITION spacious accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39460347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.