2 bedroom bungalow for salePennine Crescent, Redcar, TS10 4AE
Offers in Region of £149,950
- - Shops, pharmacy, dentists, supermarkets all within a few minutes walk away
- - Close to local primary school
- - Close to local secondary school
- - Close to major and local bus routes
- - Within a mile of Redcar beach
- - Parking for multiple cars.
- - Driveway Car-Port
- - Parking for 4 cars - (1 in Garage - 3 on driveway)
- - Good sized garage and nice lawned gardens
- - Large adaptable loft space for future extra bedrooms etc
Description of Property:
Situated in an ever popular area of Redcar extremely close to good primary and secondary schools.
This well appointed 2 bedroom detached bungalow occupies a good sized site. The deceptively spacious accommodation benefits from (recently installed) gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall leading out onto driveway
* Large lounge with modern gas fire
* Dining room
* Fitted kitchen leading out to the rear, enclosed garden
* 2 good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom having full wall, fully fitted floor to ceiling height wardrobes. There is also a set of fitted wardrobes in the 2nd bedroom.
* Bathroom which is fully tiled with electric shower and WC.
* Externally there is a quite wide and extensive, sealed, block paved driveway. This carries on through and round to the rear of the property.
* The garage is a larger than average, detached garage with double glazing, lighting and power. The block paved driveway can also accommodate 3 cars.
* The bungalow has an impressive size loft which could be easily converted to suit 2 more bedrooms or one larger bedroom with large ensuite facilities.
* There are well stocked, lawned gardens to the front and rear planted with an array of plants and shrubbery. These look beautiful throughout the summer months.
** No Forward Chain:
** Owner can move out immediately
** Viewing Highly Recommended.
*** To view this property please call the agent on 0330 088 1422 or pick on the BOOK A VIEWING link opposite to pick a date and time.
*** Alternatively, please call the owner direct on 0774 224 2093 or 0798 223 1013
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.