2 bedroom terraced house for saleBolton Road, Aspull, WN2 1YY
- Lovely mid terrace home
- 2 beds / 1 reception room
- Perfect for a first time buyer
- Close to M61 motorway
- Highly prized central Aspull setting
- Full gas central heating / UPvc windows
- Available with no chain
- 755 SQFT
Benefiting from a pretty front aspect, overlooking Aspull green and available with the benefit of no upward chain - this excellent terrace property would be a perfect starter home for any first time buyers looking for a property centrally located in the popular village of Aspull.
The property itself is a well appointed mid terrace which totals 755 square feet and comprises a front lounge, rear fitted kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a modern principal bathroom suite.
Externally, the property enjoys views toward Rivington Pike to the rear, plus a small enclosed low maintenance yard. The property is also fully gas central heated and has Upvc windows throughout.
Locally, with Aspull's shops a stone's throw away, the M61 motorway a mere 2.2 mile drive & Haigh Hall Country Park with its hundreds of acres of mature woodland, paths and canals all on the property's doorstep, the setting here could not be bettered. Early viewings are highly recommended. No chain delay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39466872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6004751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.