3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLambourne Drive, Maidenhead
Sold STC £450,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOME UPDATING & MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- GARDENS & HOME OFFICE
On Maidenhead's western outskirts in this quiet and well regarded road, a three bedroom detached bungalow with two reception rooms and complimented by an attractive secluded garden. The property requires some updating and modernisation.
Recessed, quarry tiled floor, double glazed door with fanned insert leads through to:
Walnut floor, ceiling light point, radiator, door through to:
L-Shaped Lounge/dining Room 21' 9" max x 16' 2" ( 6.63m max x 4.93m )
Attractive herring bone solid hard wood floor, patio doors leading onto decking and garden, television point, wall light point, ceiling light point, open plan to dining area with continuation of herring bone floor, double radiator, ceiling light points, power points, light point, telephone point, doors through to:
Feature glass vaulted ceiling, double doors leading onto garden, power points, light point, computer point.
Refitted Kitchen 10' 8" max x 9' ( 3.25m max x 2.74m )
also approached from the hallway, range of fitted units comprising stainless steel drainer sink unit with monobloc mixer tap, range of roll edge work surfaces to either side incorporating below plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, further range of work surfaces with cupboards beneath and above, fitted Hotpoint double convection oven and grill with cupboards above and below, AEG four ring electric hob, matching wall mounted eye level cupboards, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled splashback, Honeywell digital programmer for central heating and hot water, window and door providing side access, door through to:
Access to insulated partly boarded loft with ladder, continuation of walnut floor, useful shelved storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Front aspect, continuation of walnut floor, fitted double and single wardrobe, overhead storage cupboards, power points, light point, television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Walnut floor, front aspect, radiator, power points, light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Walnut floor, side window, radiator, power points, light point.
White suite comprising tile panel enclosed bath, close coupled wc, wash hand basin, walk in shower with Mira Sprint shower unit, slate floor, fully tiled walls, two glazed windows, shaver point, ceiling light point, heated towel rail.
Outside - Front
Long brick paved driveway and a secondary single parking space with continuation of the brick paving, gated side access to rear.
up and over door.
Immediately at the rear of the property is decking across the entire width, (please note the decking is in need of repair), steps leading up to a good size area of lawn offering an excellent degree of privacy, bordered by panel fencing, leading through to:
Detached Home Office 15' 7" x 7' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.34m )
Insulated, two windows, power, light, computer point.
Room From Garden 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
power and light.
The garage is currently sub-divided being used as a home office but could easily be returned to original.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed up Shoppenhangers Road from behind Maidenhead railway station. Continue over double mini-roundabouts, a further two roundabouts and straight across a third roundabout where after take the next right onto Lambourne Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39467262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.