4 bedroom detached house for saleCaroline Street, Dudley
Sold STC £200,000
- Investors Dream
- Two Derelict Properties - House & Factory
- Large Site
- No Upward Chain
- Detached House has Four Double Bedrooms
- Must Be Viewed
- Call Now To Book Your Viewing
- 01384 238779
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW ON 01384 238779 *** Investors Dream *** Large site with Two buildings *** Redevelopment Opportunity *** No Upward Chain *** Must Be Seen *** Existing Four Bedroom House plus Adjacent Large Brick Factory Building *** Investors Do Not Miss This One!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW ON 01384 238779 *** Investors Dream *** Large site with Two buildings *** Redevelopment Oppotunity *** No Upward Chain *** Must Be Seen *** Exisitng Four Bedroom House plus Adjacent Large Brick Factory Building *** Investors Do Not Miss This One!
Having feature stained glass window and door to front and further window to side.
Having stairs to the first floor accommodation, parquet flooring, door to cellar, radiator, stained glass window to the rear, door to the rear elevation.
Reception Room One 13' 11" x 13' plus bay ( 4.24m x 3.96m plus bay )
Having glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, feature marble fire with tiled back and hearth, original feature coving and ceiling rose.
Reception Room Two 16' 11" Max into Bay x 13' 3" Max into Recess ( 5.16m Max into Bay x 4.04m Max into Recess )
Glazed bay window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, feature wood fire surround, stained glass door and surround to garage.
Reception Room Three 14' 2" x 9' 3" max ( 4.32m x 2.82m max )
Glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, feature marble fire surround, door to the rear.
Kitchen 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Leaded glazed window to the rear, tiled floor, open fire with tiled back and hearth.
First Floor Landing
Having feature coving, stained glass doors to the balcony with views over Dudley Castle.
Bedroom One 16' x 12' 10" max ( 4.88m x 3.91m max )
Having glazed window to the side and rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Glazed window to the front and side elevations, loft access, central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Glazed window to the front and side elevations, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
Glazed window to the rear elevations.
Having stained glass window to the rear elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, loft access.
Having walled fore garden in need of certain attention with a driveway beyond leading to the derelict factory.
Shared driveway leading to rear court yard including car port. To the side of the property there are four extensive out buildings with two cellars, formerly was a Straw Rope Making Factory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39467475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.