6 bedroom house for saleBarnet,EN5,EN5
- Six Bedroom Period Semi Detached House
- Two Receptions
- Utility Room & Guest Cloak room
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Bedrooms 4, 5 & 6 Located On The Second Floor
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Some Of The Areas Highly Regarded Schools
A beautiful six bedroom double fronted period house with many of its original features. This ideal family home is arranged over three floors.
We are pleased to offer to the market this period built six bedroom property. Double fronted set over three floors offering spacious accommodation for a growing family. The house has been tastefully designed by its current owners maintaining many of its original features. The kitchen is modern with integrated appliances and leads to a bright conservatory with access to the garden. There are two receptions rooms along with a utility room and guest cloakroom. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has fitted wardrobes. Bedrooms two and three are also on the first floor along with a modern family bathroom with separate walk in shower. Bedrooms four, five & six are located on the second floor with a second bathroom. There is sufficient storage on the second floor. This property is close to Queen Elizabeth Boys School and High Barnet station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1892220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.