2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat, Church Walks, Llandudno, LL30
- Apartment occupying entire ground floor and basement of a Victorian Town House
- Professionally appointed high quality modern design and living
- Large 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom/shower (one en suite)
- Panoramic sea views from front patio
- Private courtyard at the rear overlooked by the Great Orme landscape
- Fully fitted modern downstairs kitchen with inbuilt appliances
- Full gas central heating throughout the apartment
- Engaging and confortable lounge with modern furniture
- Free on street parking along Churchwalks
- Sale price includes furniture and fixtures (leather suite, 50" TV, etc)
An apartment occupying the entire ground floor and basement of a Victoria Town House.
***Property is sold fully furnished***
This Property is GRADE II listed and does not require an EPC
Excellently located, refurbished to a very high specification The property benefits further from gas fired central heating. With two good size bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite and one with a shower), engaging comfortable lounge and fully fitted modern kitchen. The apartment occupies the entire ground floor of a Victorian Town House with access to a private external courtyard (through French windows) overlooked by the Great Orne landscape at the rear, with panoramic sea views from the front patio, yards from the pier and beach. Resident Parking Permit available free to enable UNRESTRICTED car space (ignore parking meters, etc) on the Parade
The property benefits further from gas fired central heating
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39469095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jqe-mwa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.