1 bedroom apartment for saleUpper Ground, Stamford Street, ,The South Bank Tower, , Southwark, London
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Alarm System
- Floors - Hardwood
- Near Public Transportation
- Spectacular panoramic views
- 5 star facilities
- High Speed lifts to all floors
- 24 hour concierge
- Siemens Integrated Appliances in Kitchen (dishwasher and fridge freezer)
- Oak Timber Flooring, Underfloor Heating and LED Down lighters Throughout
- Residents Sports Facilities with 20m Naturally-Lit Swimming Pool
- Residents 10th Floor Roof Garden with Views Over Central London
- Secure access-controlled basement car par / cycle spaces
- 10 year Warranty / 999 year lease
South Bank Tower is a majestic architectural statement, built in the Modernist tradition of clean lines, unadorned finishes and light-flooded rooms. Located right on the South Bank, it is ideally located near Blackfriars Underground Station and all the local amenities.
Residents Amenities include residents’ lounge with dining facilities which opens onto one of London’s largest private roof gardens situated. There is also a business suite and a lounge which can be booked by residents for private parties. Residents benefit from an on site 20 metre swimming pool, including a sauna and steam room, changing rooms and lockers – all accessed via the secure residential lobby. There is a private gymnasium and fully fitted exercise room, and a secure access controlled basement car park. 24 Hour Concierge Desk.
The development is now complete and ready to be moved into.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 260031143258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Central, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.