3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderhill, Moulsford, Wallingford
Guide Price £290,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Huge Development potential
- Large Garden
- Ideal Family Home
A fantastic development opportunity is this three bedroom, semi-detached home located in the sought after area of Moulsford.
A fantastic development opportunity is this three bedroom, semi-detached home located in the sought after area of Moulsford. The property comprises; living room, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking. viewings are recommended to appreciate what fantastic potential this property has.
Moulsford lies just between Streatley and Wallingford, The village has great local amenities including a church, restaurant, petrol station as well as a football and cricket pitch with two local schools and excellent communications to London and the rest of the country by road via the M4 and A34 and by rail via Goring, Cholsey or Didcot Parkway Stations. The centres of Oxford and Reading are also nearby
Lounge 10' 1" max x 16' 2" max ( 3.07m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, fire place, Radiator and TV point.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side of the property, partly tiled fitted kitchen with sink/ drainer, space for oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Insulated and boarded loft.
Double glazed window to the front aspect with built in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and storage heater.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property fully tiled with wash hand basin, WC, bath, shower and towel radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front and to the side of the property.
Rear garden laid to lawn and side access to the front. There are also two storage outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39472401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.