2 bedroom flat for saleCommercial Road, Bournemouth
Shared ownership £100,000
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- Penthouse contemporary apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent Condition Throughout
**50 % OWNERSHIP**Situated within walking distance to vibrant Bournemouth Town centre with its award winning beaches, variety of shops, restaurants, bars and excellent transport links, this contemporary top floor apartment presents an exciting opportunity to get on the property ladder.
**Struggling with deposits? Trying to get on the ladder? Have you looked at 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP??
A large development in The Triangle area of Bournemouth. Easily within reach of all the major transport links, access to bigger towns such as London and Winchester should be a breeze.
This property is situated on the top floor and offers fantastic sunset, sunrise and sea views.
The property offers two excellent sized bedrooms, has a modern bathroom ,modern open plan living area and also benefits from three storage cupboards and a lift service to all floors.
The property is on the doorstep to Bournemouth's winter Gardens, and is within a short distance of Bournemouths vibrant centre.
Also nearby is Bournemouth's award winning beaches.
Spacious and inviting entrance hallway providing three storage cupboards and even living space.
Open Plan Living Area 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
Matching fitted modern kitchen to comprise: A range of wall and base mounted units, worksurface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, inset four ring ceramic hob with integrated double oven and grill, integrated washing machine and freestanding fridge / freezer
Bedroom One 15' 5" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.70m Max x 2.92m Max )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.37m x 2.72m )
Matching white modern three piece suite to comprise: Panel bath with shower attachment, low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin
Secure Allocated Parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39472437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.