Land for saleFour Buildings Plots, Heol Wenallt, Cwmgwrach, Neath
Withdrawn from Market £90,000
- Four Building Plots in the Village of Cwmgwrach ).
- Access to A465
- Land at the Side of Heol Wenallt
- Outline Planning Permission Granted 3.1.12
- Planning Reference number P2011/0983
The plots are situated within the Village of Cwmgwrach in the Neath Valley, with easy access off the A465 Neath-Abergavenny Trunk Road which has excellent access to both the A470 and the M4 Motorway. The Land sitting alongside the road of Heol Wenallt has the benefit of Outline Planning consent for four detached dwellings, granted on the 3rd January 2012 (Ref: P2011/0983).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39475137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6132270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.