Office for saleSaxon View, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, B60 4AD
Removed 6,547 sq. ft. | £650,000
- 6,547 sq ft (608 sq m)
- 6,547 sq ft (608.23 sq m) NIA
- Modern suspended ceilings with Category II lighting
- Raised access floors (ground floor)
- Perimeter wall trunking
- Excellent on-site car parking ñ 26 spaces
Modern, two storey office building of brick construction situated at the entrance to Saxon Business Park, which is a popular out of town business park in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove. The property features a mixture of open plan and cellular office accommodation with generous car parking provision.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39479469.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.