3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurns Road, Royston
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Fully-fitted kitchen with Alabaster units, built-in electric oven with 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and splash back
- Integrated washer dryer, dishwasher and A+ rated fridge freezer
- Full height tiling to bathroom and en-suite
- Allocated parking spaces with ample visitor parking
- Walking distance to train station for easy commute to London or Cambridge
A selection of 3 & 4 Bedroom Houses
Entrance Hall -
Downstairs Wc - Brand new w/c and wash hand basin.
Lounge - 16'8" x 10'11" (5.08m x 3.33m) - Double glazed window to front
Kitchen / Diner - 16'6" x 11'3" (5.03m x 3.43m) - Range of brand new wall and base units, double glazed window and door to rear
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 11'9" x 11'3" (3.58m x 3.43m) - Brand three piece suite new suite, obscured double glazed window.
En-Suite - Brand three piece suite new suite, obscured double glazed window.
Bedroom Two - 11'7" x 9'7" (3.53m x 2.92m) - Double glazed window
Bedroom Three - 10'11" x 6'10" (3.33m x 2.08m) - Double glazed window
Bathroom Wc - Brand three piece suite new suite
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the above measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyancer. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39485637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26047205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keith Ian Estate Agents, Buntingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.