3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLunbreck Road, Warmsworth, DONCASTER
Sold STC £155,000
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Wet room
- Off road parking and detached garage
Situated in the sought after area of Warmsworth with good transport links and close to local amenities is this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow which is available with no chain. The property comprises of spacious room sizes, kitchen/diner,off road parking and garage.
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 7" into chimney breast recess ( 5.28m x 3.84m into chimney breast recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen/diner 17' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.12m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worksurfaces over, a gas hob and oven, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, partial tiling to the walls, a tiled floor, access to the lounge and side garden and having both front and side facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 12' 7" ( 2.95m x 3.84m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
Having French doors to the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.82m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC, there is vinyl flooring, loft access and full tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property has access to the rear garden and garage, iron gates to the front, brick wall to the front and side, mature shrubs, a ramp to the front door and a paved area. To the rear of the property has access to the front, a paved area, fencing to the side and rear, mature shrubs, French doors to bedroom two and an outside tap to the side of the property.
Garage 16' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.64m )
With a side facing single glazed window and having up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39488295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.