3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSouthfield Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
Guide Price £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000!!!
- Spacious Extended Dormer Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Room Extension, Kitchen, Rear Lobby
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 A magnificent extended family dorma bungalow. Offering front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
This well presented, extended, three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow is situated in this popular location of Armthorpe and must be viewed. The property has front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Having a front facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" max x 13' max ( 5.56m max x 3.96m max )
A good sized lounge with a front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fire place with marble style back and hearth which houses the living flame gas fire, there are three wall light points, a central heating radiator, dado, coving and rose to the ceiling and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room Extension 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
With side facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors which give access to the garden, there is a central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 8" maximum measurements ( 2.82m x 2.64m maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is complimentary tiling, a gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, a tiled floor and a single glazed door which gives access to the rear lobby.
Having a rear facing sealed unit door which leads to the garden, there is a tiled floor and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
With front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Having a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' to the recess x 9' 5" ( 3.96m to the recess x 2.87m )
With side facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Having an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over, there is full tiling to the walls, a chrome heated towel rail and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 9' including wardrobes ( 3.10m max x 2.74m including wardrobes )
There is a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and housing the hot water cylinder and there is a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with shrubs and plants to the borders, a driveway provided off road parking and in turn leads to the garage which has up and over door, power and light and an inspection pit. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio, plants to the borders, outside tap and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39492300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.