3 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Bonby
- Quality three bedroom detached bungalow
- Forward facing lounge, study & superb modern kitchen with built in range
- Stylish shower room & utility
- Extensive off road parking & detached garage
- Easily maintained gardens
- EPC RATING : D
Superbly improved and refurbished throughout, 5 Church Lane now offers contemporary styled, easily maintainable three bedroom accommodation. Situated in a sought after Wold side village with extensive parking to the front, side and via the garage this light and airy bungalow briefly includes a forward facing bow fronted lounge with modern electric fire and study area. The kitchen is well appointed with a range of high gloss finished units with inset seven burner gas range. In addition to the three bedrooms there is a useful utility room together with a modern shower room with walk in shower enclosure. There are easily maintainable gardens to the front and rear and internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the obvious quality throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6079924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.