4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Cottages, Bodiam, Robertsbridge, TN32
Sold by Us £440,000
- Lovely country cottage offering 'The Good Life.'
- Unspoilt views, next to peaceful woods and a lovely walk to Bodiam Castle & the steam railway:KESR.
- Decorated tastefully with historic colours, to a very good standard.
- Enclosed patio courtyard behind the kitchen, for alfresco dining in the morning sun.
- The ultimate chill out bathroom experience, with additional separate shower units .
- Area already provided for chickens , or could be used as an enclosed children's garden.
- New, updated private drainage system recently installed in early March (shared with neighbour).
- Private, attractive gardens including a productive vegetable garden with raised beds and views.
- Woodburner, underfloor heating to kitchen, OFCH, calor gas connection for hob & mains electricity.
- Hard wired for CAT 5 system, Sky dish, numerous telephone points.
'No chain buyers preferred'<!--EndFragment-->
We are delighted to offer for sale this three/four bedroom semi-detached cottage set in this sought after, rural area of outstanding natural beauty and yet convenient and within easy reach of extensive local amenities, places of historical interest and public transport links. There is an excellent local Primary school (Bodiam CEP) within walking distance, as well as Claremont Independent Senior School. The south coast is only 20 minutes away (approximately) too.
The cottage is impressive yet homely accommodation and is very well presented throughout, as well as a surprisingly generous size for a family. It comprises comfortable and flexible living space downstairs but also includes three/four well-appointed and spacious double bedrooms (one currently used as a hobby room) and two luxurious bathrooms ( one ensuite with a large shower). The cottage is set back nicely from the local road, with off road parking for four cars , divided between the drive and to the front of the property(which is off road too).
Please enjoy browsing through the many photographs that accompany this particular listing, as well as the floor plan for further detail of layout. The best way to appreciate this property however, is to arrange a viewing with one of our team who can be contacted seven days a week on the the number above or by clicking on the contact link provided.
Items possibly available by separate negotiation are the large gas hob including barbecue & the electric, fan assisted double oven range cooker by Fisher & Paykel and the GE stainless steel American fridge freezer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39512964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yjw-oq3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.