3 bedroom town house for salePeel Street Villas, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- End Townhouse
- £140,000 - Offered with Help to Buy
- Prime location for access to Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10 year New Home Warranty
- Off Road Parking
END TOWN HOUSE *** NEW BUILD PROPERTY *** READY TO MOVE IN *** Plot 1 is a three storey family home offering a hallway, groundfloor WC, fitted kitchen and lounge/diner. Secure garden to the rear, parking space included. Viewing Essential.
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 21st OCT A brand new development of modern family homes of the same house type, differing garden sizes, all featuring private parking, perfectly located on Station Road with fantastic access to major motorways, restaurants and supermarkets. Peel Street Villa's will offer spacious accommodation over three floors with high spec fittings; offering an entrance hallway, generous lounge, ground floor wc, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Prices start from £140,000 and offered with the government backed Help to Buy incentive. This popular development is available off plan. Reserve you plot early - Call Burchell Edwards for more information.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, Stairs to the First Floor Landing, radiator and doors to;
Fitted with a low level WC and a wall mounted corner hand wash basin. uPVC double glazed opaque window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Fitted with matching high gloss wall and base units and stylish wooden effect work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in oven and four ring electric hob with cooker hood over. Space for further appliances. uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and wall mounted combi boiler.
Lounge Diner 13' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.94m )
Under stair storage area, UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With stairs to the second floor and doors to;
L shape Room: Length 13'9" max 6'10" Min X 10'2" Max 6'11" Min)
Two uPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation and radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. UPVC double glazed opaque window to front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With storage cupboard, skylight to rear and door to;
Master Bedroom 10' 6" Max x 16' 4" Max ( 3.20m Max x 4.98m Max )
Master bedroom with a feature skylight to rear elevation, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to front.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and fenced boundaries. A gate to the rear gives access to the parking area.
To the rear of the properties there is a block paved parking area.
The Internal photos used are taken from the show home Plot 8 Peel street villas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.