1 bedroom flat for saleStewarts Road, Battersea, SW8
- Striking one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary development with secure entry and lift access
- Modern reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Smart kitchen area with BOSCH integrated appliances
- Stylish shower room with under floor heating
- Sky, DAB and hard wired CAT cables to all TV points
- 10 year CRL Warranty
This contemporary one bedroom flat combines stylish décor with generous living space throughout and benefits from a desirable location.
Launching early 2016 and situated within reach of the Nine Elms Regeneration Project, which includes Battersea Power Station and the re-development of Covent Garden Flower Market, all of which are fantastic locations for the future growth of London, this flat also benefits from being on the doorstep to Clapham Old Town and Vauxhall.
Local bars and restaurants can be found on Battersea Park Road, green spaces at Battersea Park, Larkhall Park and Clapham Common, and rail links from Battersea Park, Wandsworth Road and Queenstown Road into and around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 969599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.