4 bedroom detached house for saleStafford, Staffordshire
- 2 reception rooms and study, open plan living kitchen
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Outbuildings with garaging extending to about 3,208 sq ft
- Pasture land and woodland, ideal for equestrian use
- Established fishery business with four pools and log cabin cafe
- River Sow frontage with fishing rights
- In all about 41.03 acres
- FOR SALE AS A WHOLE OR IN 2 LOTS
- Lot 1 - house and 29.97 acres
- Lot 2 - fishery business and 11.06 acres
A substantial family home on the outskirts of Chebsey for sale with fishery and pasture.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39526746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA140117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.